Thin-R Flat Roof [FR/MG]
Xtratherm Thin-R Flat Roof MG FR/MG is CFC/HCFC free, manufactured using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
Manufactured in accordance with BS/IS EN 13165:2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made Rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUR) products. Specification.
BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management Systems
Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) Certification
Thin-R Flat Roof ALU achieves an A rating under the BRE Green Guide.
Available in UK & Ireland
|BBA Certified Thermal conductivity range:||0.024 – 0.026 W/mK|
|Facings:||Mineral Glass Coated Facings|
|Core:||Rigid PIR Foam|
|Board size:||1200mm x 600mm
1200mm x 1200mm
|Board Profile:||Square Edge|
- High Thermal Performance Rigid Insulation
- Easy to Install
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with zero ODP blowing agent
- High Compressive Strength
- FM Approval
- Compatible with most mechanical fixed single ply roofing systems
- Compatible with most green roof systems
- Closed cell structure – moisture resistant
Xtratherm reserves the right to change this information without notice.
Xtratherm accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions on the website.