Thin-R Flat Roof [FR/BGM]
Xtratherm Thin-R Flat Roof FR/BGM is CFC/HCFC free, manufactured using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
Manufactured in accordance with BS/IS EN 13165:2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made Rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUR) products. Specification.
BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management Systems
Thin-R Flat Roof BGM achieves an A rating under the BRE Green Guide.
Available in UK & Ireland
|Thermal conductivity range:||0.024 – 0.026 W/mK|
|Facings:||Bitumen Glass Tissue (working surface)|
|Core:||Rigid PIR Foam|
|Board size:||1200mm x 600mm|
|Board Profile:||Square Edge|
- High Thermal Performance Rigid Insulation
- Easy to Install
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with zero ODP blowing agent
- High Compressive Strength
- FM Approval
- Compatible with most mechanical fixed single ply roofing systems
- Compatible with most green roof systems
- Aids fast track building programmes
- Closed cell structure – moisture resistant
Xtratherm reserves the right to change this information without notice.
Xtratherm accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions on the website.